Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Our First Family Update

Hello Everyone. 
So I have been getting a lot of requests for family updates, and wanting to know how everyone in out little family is doing. I decided i would blog about it, and you can all read it when you get a chance =)

So far in June, we've had some good news.


Bryant will be getting promoted to Corporal July 1st! he will be getting a little bit of a pay raise which will be nice. Other than that, Bryant is doing good, adjusting to fatherhood and the new responsibilities, and trying to cope with the idea of staying in the Marines.

We are also relocating closer to base, to cut down on rent, gas, and Bryant's commute.  We will be living in Fallbrook, which is located about 5 minutes outside the back gate of Camp Pendleton.


Annabelle is growing fast! She is already 2 months old! At her six week check up, she was 9lbs 6 oz. 3lbbs 5 oz heavier than when she was born, but still only in the 30% for her age and weight.  She also grew 3 inches going from 19.5 inches to 22.5 inches. Annabelle has also started smiling and we have even heard a couple giggles. She enjoys cooing at her toys and her daddy. 


I am doing well, adjusting to motherhood, and having a little being to take care of. It's not what I expected but better than I thought it would be. I'm really just trying to go insane from being in the house all time. Going on walks only helps a little bit. 


We are all looking forward to the camping trip we are taking with Tim, Char, Jerrol, Lauren, Sianna, Dace and Charis in July. It will be the first time the whole family has been together since Annabelle was born. Should be a blast! 


More updates to come soon, until then, enjoy your summer! 


Love Bryant, Rachel, and Annabelle

No comments:

Post a Comment